Epicenter Stewardship is an innovative leader of capital stewardship campaigns designed to guide churches into their future by developing generous followers of Jesus Christ.
"As a result of our consultation we saw a 24% increase in giving. What used to be our highest amount of giving on Sunday is now our new low. People have stepped up and become interested in God’s work.”
-R.H. Thomasville, NC
"After meeting with Gary and outlining the pieces, phases and timeline of our upcoming campaign I am really excited about what God has in store for us. This is absolutely the next right step!”
--S.O. Winter, NC
"Gary consulted with a group of pastors all of whom are facing significant financial challenges with property obligations. He was able to address the issues with clarity and insight providing helpful suggestions for additional resourcing. All in all a very helpful consultation!”
"When I was working to raise money for a new church start, Gary helped me think through the issues and challenges and find a way forward. Based on his vast experience as a fund-raiser he was able to help me think more clearly about my situation. I am grateful to Gary for helping me raise funds for our church.”
--C.H. Toledo, Ohio
Dare to Dream Big…God Does! We Do Too.
1. Our consultants are seasoned and successful ministry practitioners who have been where you are now and have created a well-designed and effective roadmap to take you where you want to go in fulfilling God’s dream for your church.
2. We charge a flat fee for our services NOT a percentage of what you might raise.
3. We offer a Strategic Ministry Assessment that goes beyond a conventional feasibility study focusing on your ministry context, congregation’s readiness for new ministries, and the potential financial participation of your key people.
4. We offer low pressure and guilt free resources and training components that won’t embarrass you or your people.
6. We are a small company by design and maintain low overhead costs which result in our ability to be nimble, responsive and much less expensive than larger companies that do similar work.
7. Because we are also ministry coaches and consultants we incorporate best practice knowledge and resources into each of our client relationships that go beyond stewardship consulting.
8. We want you to succeed because we know that lives depend upon your fruitfulness.
Want to learn more?
Check out the following resources!